Halloween would not be the same without the Halloween pumpkin. The pumpkin became associated with Halloween Lawn Decorations to the 19th century, although the carved lanterns made from other vegetables (such as Swedish and turnip) date back many centuries. Today, most people use some form of pumpkin decorations for Halloween, and you have not only the traditional jack-o-lanterns either. Here are seven simple ideas for Halloween decorations with pumpkins.
1. Place the pumpkin on your porch, welcoming your party guests. This works especially well if you use pumpkins in different sizes, unless located on or around the larger.
2. Tent jack-o-lanterns can be placed along a driveway or garden path, and looks great at night. They can be illustrated by the traditional candle or (safer and more reliable alternative), and battery operated lights.
3. Using a large carved or painted pumpkins as the center of the table. This provides the perfect setting for a Halloween dinner, especially if you eat by candlelight.
4. If you do not want to carve Halloween Lawn Decorations pumpkins, you can buy a plastic pumpkin lights make an effective option. These are often mounted on the rods, so that they can be attached to the lawn.
5. Not all pumpkins are large in size – try to pick up some strings of pumpkin “fairy lights”, and place them in trees, shrubs, or around the windows (to ensure that they are suitable for outdoor use if you use them in the yard) .
6. Put together a lot of small pumpkins, and either paint them or decorate them crafts, such as ribbons, sequins, etc., and place them in a large bowl. This can be used as an alternative to the center in place a carved pumpkin.
7. Get a pumpkin-shaped bowl or bucket (these are available in stores that sell Halloween supplies, and online), and fill it up with Halloween Lawn Decorations candy or other Halloween-themed goodies.